Pages

Monday 9 January 2012

Artastic Challenge

I feel like I used to have all the time in the world to participate in online challenges so I am taking the opportunity to revisit some of those I love while I am on holidays and Artastic is one of them. When I saw the painting this layout instantly came to me. I did create it digitally and very happy with the result. I can just print (as it is in A4) and add to my album :) happy days. Here is my layout "guitar" for this months Jan challenge. I was inspired by the colours and the olden day feel of the painting along with the instruments.
Credit to the following digi creators who's kits I used :)
Trish Jones - Artistry
Sarah Barber
Carrie Stephens Paper and stamped border.
C Barber - Whatever Journal Pad

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...