Pages

Thursday 16 February 2012

320: Whats on the Web

There is a buzz felt in the USA that I wish was felt the same way here. Maybe its just because I am not on the mainland but I kinda get the feeling that scrapbooking and stamping doesnt have the same enthusiasm as it did a decade ago. I used to frequent the papercraft and craft and quilt shows which were so much fun and I am definately flying over to Melbourne this year for one.. maybe two of them this year (hopefully coinciding with AFL so I can drag an unsuspecting husband along with me LOL) I do love being a demonstrator for such a great company and I equally enjoy the enthusiasm of the girls out at Image Plus at Claremont who have the greatest scrap shop EVER!

So when it comes time to see whats new I stalk the old You Tube to see updates of the Craft Hobby Association shows that occur in Summer and Winter in the states.

The best site this year for viewing was at paperclipping4u so if you are after some previewed fun this it the go to place. I also posted my favourite vid :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...