Pages

Monday 6 February 2012

330: Product Review

I have to admit when I first saw the stocking punch I thought "how much use would I get out of a christmas stocking punch" well wasnt I just a little stamping naive LOL! I did a little searching and will never look at my punch the same way again. Everything from baby booties, hobby horses, baby tops and football socks. I have a special project to share with you later in the week using this punch set but in the meantime did a little search and came up with a collage of images to get your creative juices flowing in the meantime.
Just a little reminder too... this punch will only be available through the summer mini and not brought into the main catalogue so if you want to get your hands on this little baby you will need to act fast :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...