Pages

Monday 12 March 2012

296: Product Review

It has been a huge week!! I had to take time otherwise spent on the blog and invest it into my job. I never said bloggin daily was going to be easy LOL but I am here now! A shocking thing happened after a workshop yesterday! My friggin Big Shot handle snapped off!! It was bent after a good workout at work when some of the kiddies tried to sandwich something incorrectly and had been fine of late then started making this terrible sound before TWAANNG!!! Have been in contact with the company to see if I can purchase the said part that buckled under pressure so fingers crossed. I had gotten to the point where I had been using it every time I scrapped. Has anyone else had this happen? I was a bit lost today when I sat down to make some cards :(

I have been getting into using the punches as well. I am growing fonder of punched pieces. It the past I felt that punch art was really daggy but with all of the great punch styles coming out its looking much more classy. With Easter around the corner I felt it would be a great time to share a clip from one of my favourite utube channels. I plan on mashing this up with the kids at work so that the Big EB has somewhere to put the eggs !! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...