Pages

Saturday 9 November 2013

Catch up

Hi everyone... madness central here. Don't know what it is like in your neck of the woods but wowzers busy busy. How is this for a nice card
I found it on the My Favourite Things blog and I am going to have a go at using the Stampin up Lovely as a Tree set to create a similar one. The glimmer paper will look awesome along the front.
I like to use the sponging technique in card designs. The person who (in my opinion) is simple the best at it is Michelle Zindorf I have learnt so much from her tutorials and enjoy seeing all the projects she creates and highlight on her blog.


My husband has left me alone today and I am getting very distracted on the internet. I have managed to put together a project. Not wholly Stampin up I might add but items that could be used to enhance the Stampin up products I have. I have a new video that I am currently editing and hope to upload later so stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...