Pages

Tuesday 3 December 2013

12 Days of Christmas- Day 2 - Wine Topper

Well who doesn't like drinking a nice crisp cold bottle of wine... with friends of course but hey if the situation calls for it .. on your own LOL. Wine is one of the best (in my opinion) and easiest presents to buy someone but rather than just stick it into one of those gift bags add a little something that you made as well!
Today I have created a wine topper. I did use a diecut for the topper but you could easily create one by cutting a rectangle and punching a circle in top! I just go the lazy and quick option!
These are so much fun to make. Rather like cards quick, great for smaller  and left over supplies, I could chug these out by the dozen.. or maybe that's chug my wine... LOL





Supplies
  • whisper white card stock
  • simply stars stamp set
  • real red ink
  • clear embossing powder and versamark ink
  • wine topper diecut
  • white ribbon
If you need to ask me questions please do so in the comments box I am happy to answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...