Pages

Friday 6 December 2013

12 Days of Christmas Day 5- Christmas Apron

Only two and a bit weeks left until Christmas. I thought .. like always there was plenty of time but Nup its flying by and I cant seem to get a grip on it all!! Everytime I open an email or look online there is something else interesting to create or cook! speaking of cooking... (great Segway don't cha think LOL) this little project is creating a little crafty apron that can have recipe cards slotted in the pocket allowing you to share your favourites with friends and colleagues for the holiday season. I hope you enjoy this one as it is a little different ;) I have also included a google doc link to the template to make this job a little easier.

Template
Supplies
  • template
  • ribbon
  • cardstock
  • Paper and elements from your Christmas Stash

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...