Pages

Monday 12 December 2016

Gifts for Teaching Friends

I got busy on the weekend and started putting together some gifts for Christmas. I am going the handmade and up cycle this Christmas rather than purchase even more crap from the shops that people don't want.
To make these I
-used a Kaiser craft wooden off the page book
-I took the five wooden pages and painted them up pink with a white paint wash
-I added some paper to size on the front
-The strip of paper I only glued at the back so that the postit pads could be replaced by just sliding the last couple of pages through.
-I stamped the names using an amazing script stamp set I purchased from Simon Says Stamp
-Added ribbon bow to the top and some bling strips from the $2 store

Wallah!! terrific gift for a teacher!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...