Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

 



If you are just about to start your KDP business online I strongly recommend reading over the Amazon Guidelines. This is something that I did not do initially and it resulted in me having a couple of BLOCKED books and very nearly having my account terminated! I had a previous KDP account I had forgotten about. Luckily I made contact with Amazon and got that fixed pronto.

The books that you upload are checked over by AI to ensure that they meet quality standards. Most of the time uploads of books tick along fine but if the BOTS notice an anomaly your may fnd you get a warning or if the breech is severe enough a termination will happen immediately.

These checks arent only happening at upload. Through social channels I am reading that people are getting warning or terminations to book and accounts some time after the uploads have happened.

I have compiled a video that may help to highlight some of the reasons why your KDP account may be terminated. I am sure that from time to time this will be updated to reflect new ways people may be trying to scam or spam the platform. Hope it helps you to not make some of the mistakes that I did.




Post a Comment

0 Comments